Have you ever felt that the nowadays children activities relate only to playing on a device like a phone, tablet, PlayStation or another tech thing?
While some of the online games are not bad for kids, you still need to find a way to take them out. And the best way to do that is definitely not interdiction, but showing them that other things can be fun as well.
Depending on the area you’re living you can do different types of activities outside or inside. If you have the possibility to go outside doing some sports with other kids is the best way to go for, but if the area doesn’t have too many kids around, you can go for these activities:
- Playing with remote boats on a lake or pool. Or why not, even building a small raft from sticks.
Or maybe a drone…
- Playing with Kinetic Sand - Yes, you can buy sand and build the perfect castle, with your children, outside.
- If it’s summer, you can prepare a water balloons fight.
- Build the longest railroad inside the house and create a story around it, giving the children the impression they really manage an entire train track.
- Play some basketball and teach them a few tricks. Don’t let them win easy, it will make them train more, so they will wish to go out more often. You will be a challenge for them as long as they believe they have a chance.
- Go into a park and cycle, skate or roll with reels with them. Always wear protection!
- Go to a public pool and teach them how to swim.
- Teach them how to draw a thing or two on a magnetic drawing board.
- Teach them how to play tennis.
Always look for outside activities and always make your children try new activities because you never know what they might actually really like. A lot of kids finish their high school and don’t know what to do next because they haven’t tried enough things until that age.